3.9.12 TWC at Elon Final 13-9

Game Photos: Elon, Tennessee Wesleyan, and Stonehill

8 - Published March 13, 2012 by in Photos

This past weekend Tennessee Wesleyan (SELC D2), Stonehill (PCLL D2), and host Elon (SELC D2) all met in North Carolina for a weekend of games. Kim Black was there to check out all the games and capture the MCLA D2 action.

Friday night, Elon took on Tennessee Wesleyan and came away with the 13-9 victory.

Saturday visiting squads TWC and Stonehill faced-off in what would be a very close match-up between the teams. TWC was abe to come away with the victory in overtime when #26 Mason Onstott scored the game winner for the Bulldogs, giving TWC the win at 10-9.

Sunday Elon would finish out their weekend perfect with an 11-8 victory over Stonehill College. Enjoy all the pictures from the first two games below in the gallery.

All photos by Kim Black –

, , , , ,

8 Responses to Game Photos: Elon, Tennessee Wesleyan, and Stonehill

1. bh_bro_17 June 29, 2012 at 10:45 pm #

come football season those bad boys are mine!!

2. bh_bro_17 June 29, 2012 at 10:48 pm #

also can you move well in these? i mean can you flex your foot well?

• Josh Rottman July 2, 2012 at 12:54 am #

My ankles don’t move super well, but I think that’s the point. They lock you in a little tighter than most cleats do, but I haven’t had any comfort issues. They’re pretty plush all things considered.

3. Austin Carrere July 8, 2012 at 12:56 am #

I ordered these the day after you posted this and they are sooo comfotable! I haven’t been able to do much movement in them but I’m doing an LB3 camp this week and can’t wait to see how they do.

4. Michael Fallon July 9, 2012 at 8:50 am #

I have a wide foot and the Nike Hurache III’s are killing me…… would the Highkights work ?

• Josh Rottman July 9, 2012 at 10:21 pm #

If you have a wide foot I’d try them on before I bought them. In theory, they’d be fine, you’d just have to tie them looser. I know New Balance has been in the “wide foot game” for a long time, so maybe try those or Warrior Burn 5s (since NB owns them) too.

5. Josh Rottman June 29, 2012 at 8:11 pm #

I had to buy em too brother. I feel your pain. #gearaddiction

6. Josh Rottman July 2, 2012 at 12:53 am #

Dan, I had the same experience with the sizing. I wear a 9.5 and I had to get a 9. Good to hear others are enjoying them as much as I am. I got to use them in the Santa Cruz tournament yesterday on one of the muddiest wet fields I’ve played on in a while and they kept me on my feet most of the game.